- Fuhr Chiropractic
- Conditions Treated
- Services & Therapies
- Location & Map
- Contact Us
The kitchen is the most dangerous room in the house and can be riddled with obstacles that could cause you to throw your back out.
Now, I love seeing my patients and catching up on life, but I want you to be safe too. So here are some things to keep in mind this Thanksgiving when you’ve in the kitchen.
- Try to plan and prepare in advance so you are not rushing.
- Make sure the floor is debris free, so you don’t slip and fall.
- When lifting the turkey in and out of the oven, keep your back straight and bend at the knees.
- When cleaning the dishes, stay as close to the sink as possible to minimize bending.
- Don’t do it all by yourself. If you have family over, let them help out.
- Clean spills ASAP to avoid slipping.
If you have any other tips, feel free to share them below.
Have a great Turkey Day!
Hours of Operation
Monday8:30 - noon2 - 6 pm Tuesday8:30 - noon2 - 6 pm Wednesday8:30 - noon2 - 6 pm Thursday8:30 - noonClosed Friday8:30 - noon2 - 6 pm Sat - SunEmergencies only
Sign-up for our enewsletter: